Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Just Another Woman #brokenhearted

He came into my life like a gush of water he dispersed everything away My friends warned me of him, but his strong poetic words brought my heart to weakness Gave him my heart and strength with no measure Then the romance felt good. Each second spent on a high note of excitement ~~*~~ Like the only marble left on the round, yet unable to realize His name was the only one showing on my caller ID But to him I was just another woman Blindness of love made me unable to read in between ~~*~~ So sad, outrageously sad, my heart genuinely desired him But for him, simply nothing it was just to kill time flipped his note book, mark down on his agenda, point at his next prey Another one next door, a weak character, or fantasized how his next lust would be ~~*~~ His shallow heart and his incentive actions Brought heart to fear brought love to regress and hope to lowest point available Trapped in his arms as though I made acquaintance with Dracula My heart drained out of blood and touch © 2009 by _Patricia Etienne All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment