Friday, January 18, 2013

~Anesthetic to heart~




 

Usually, Thursdays are my regular scheduled day to write, but I'm sitting at my special setting/ position, with my laptop in front of me being flustered and confused of words. My worried then... I'm at the mature stage of this book-writing, and I shouldn't feel this way. I almost called off the day, until my six-year-old daughter strolled across the room with her kindle set so loud on the audio mode, and I heard this hyphenated word “topnotch” It felt as though my heart had received this anesthetic shock. My hands were going on the keyboard unstoppable. I had no idea what I was putting down, simply my fingers were skiing on the tabs. I felt completely numb to the core, no existence of my being, my thoughts; I was lost to the realm of a bunch of characters. I got back to my normal self, by a repetitive tapping on my shoulder- my daughter wanted to open a juice bottle, which she didn't have enough strength to do it herself. As I scrolled down to look at my rambling writing. I was totally surprised. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but certainly wasn't a linear fashion type of writing either. They were fragmented words, that could be elaborated into a descent chapter. In all this... I realized, that I'm the type of writer who could do creative work in a noisy cubicle. Again, if I must say so- I found another Avenue to strengthen my voice!
                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment