Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I wish that I could say “Yeah it's a wrap!”





Phew! So here I am writing the last chapter of my upcoming book. As I explained it before in a previous post- it's a mystery ghost story full of suspense, supernatural, ritual and witchcraft activities. Hopefully, it will come out sometimes this year.

Yeah, I'm taking a dare on the spooky writing genre this time. Boy! How many times I've experienced many episodes of hallucinations in reaction to this project? "I lost count." For so you know, I've started this book since the beginning of last year. Basically, I structured myself to write at least one paragraph a day, and when I'm busy with other activities- I only take one day a week to do nothing but write.

This story unfolds in Gleeson Arizona, a fully ghost town. I hold it all to my favorite main character Bonise Ann Taylor, who uplifted the veil of the undercover villains. Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment